Terms and Conditions
By using our website or our services, you are agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions provided here in: ·
1. The information provided on this website is expected to help investors in their decision making process and shall not be considered as a recommendation or solicitation of an investment or investment strategy. You agree that WealthBox is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from the use of the information presented here. You are responsible for your investment decisions. You agree that you have read and understood the Disclaimer.
3. Any data, program, publication, design, product, process, software, technology, information, know-how, or idea described in this website may be the subject of other rights, including other intellectual property rights, which are owned by WealthBox or other interested parties and are not licensed to you hereunder. The information on the website is not to be reproduced without WealthBox’s express consent. Any transfer, sale, distribution, reproduction, copying or modification of any material contained on this website (in whole or in part) is strictly prohibited.
4. As a condition of your use of this website, you agree not to upload or post any material that infringes the copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any third party. You hereby agree to indemnify WealthBox (who shall have no duty to mitigate its loss) in full and on demand and keep it so indemnified against all claims, demands, actions, proceedings and all direct and indirect damages, losses, costs and expenses (including without limitation legal and other professional advisers' fees, economic loss, loss of profit, future revenue, reputation, goodwill, anticipated savings) and any consequential loss made against or incurred or suffered by WealthBox and whether wholly or in part resulting directly or indirectly from any claim that the content of any material uploaded or posted onto this website infringes the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
5. WealthBox does not continuously monitor, verify or approve the third party content before it is uploaded on the website but periodically verifies the content to ensure that the content does not violate any rules, regulation and laws prevailing in India for the relevant time period. WealthBox may refuse, suspend, terminate, delete, edit, amend any materials, information, content, data or posting so as, in the sole opinion of WealthBox, believe such steps will improve the quality of the website.
6. WealthBox has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any content maintained or transmitted by the website or the service.
7. WealthBox reserves the right to decide the index order in which securities and users are displayed on the website.
8. You agree that any disputes and / or differences if any shall be governed by the Laws of India and the exclusive venue for all actions related to or arising out of this engagement shall be the Courts of Bangalore, India.